Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pioneer Village

I suggested a visit to Pioneer Village.  Wendy, Ray, Mom and Dad were going to meet us.  Unfortunately Mom and Dad weren't feeling well.  The girls and I went and picked up Wendy and Ray and we had a lovely time walking around Black Creek Pioneer Village.  It was an absolutely perfect day - weather wise.  The girls did quite well - there were moments of crazy, but there always are.  I'm so grateful for the fun that we're having with Wendy and Ray.

Funniest memory - Wendy trying to feed a polo mint to one of the horses.  She also tried to feed Fiona to one of the horses - okay not really, but Fiona wasn't too sure about being so close to the horse!  I also very much enjoyed Ray taking charge of the stroller.  It was great.  And last favourite memory, the girls stuffing sticks into the barrels at the cooper shop.  I think that was the most fun that had all day.  Oh and Fiona in the mill.  I'm not sure why she loved the mill so much but she really did.  She totally invaded a tour that was going on and just stood there watching until I took her away. 















1 comment:

Unknown said...

We were so lucky with the weather on this day. Shame your mom and dad couldn't come too but we all had a lovely day and enjoyed all the different scenes of yester year that we experienced. Ray was a good 'carriage' pusher!