Friday, September 26, 2014

A Fun-Filled Friday

When I chose pre-school days my thoughts were this: Tuesday - Orangeville, Wednesday - the day we pull Kate (if we pull Kate) to do things all together, to break up the week day, Thursday - library group.  That left Monday and Friday.  Those are also the days that Ken works from home, so if/when the white car gives up the ghost I won't have to walk Alice to pre-school.  Never did Kate having P.A. days enter into my thoughts.  I knew that we would miss some Mondays because of stat holidays, and I was okay with that - Thanksgiving, Family Day, Easter Monday, Victoria Day - four days - big deal!  But P.A.days... didn't think about that.  It was funny to take Alice to school but keep Kate at home.

Kate had her first P.A. day today.  It was a beautiful day.  We went to two different parks in Tottenham - Annie's park (on Eastern Ave.) and the park on McKnight.  

Then we picked up Alice from pre-school, came home, had lunch, and then we went to Chudleigh's Apple Farm.  APPLES!!  It was so fun.  We all enjoyed eating sun-ripened apples in the orchard, picking apples, the hay bales and slides, the animals, the wagon ride.  I love this annual fall event.
























After we had our fill of apple fun, we jumped back in the car and drove the scenic route to Brampton, found a subway sandwich place and had dinner.  Next stop, the temple.  We did this last year after our apple fun, and it was so lovely, so we did it again.  I love taking the girls to walk around the temple.












No comments: