Tuesdays. Not sure if I've ever really written about Tuesdays.
Almost every Tuesday, Alice, Fiona and I travel to Orangeville. We meet
at either Terri-Ann's or at Erin's house and we chat. Last year we
read scriptures, then we switched to a book called Raising Your Children
Unto the Lord. This fall we've been reading a relationship book called
For Women Only. The group is me, Kim, Erin, Terri-Ann and Savannah.
These are wonderful women that are my friends and support system. We
sit and we talk and the kids play and it's great! Today was Griffin's first birthday. Unfortunately Cedar wasn't there, and I
didn't get Norah in the picture. It's so fun to take pics of all the
babies and see how they change.
This was from last year - October 22, 2013. From left to right it's Griffinn, Cedar and Fiona.
This was today, Fiona and Griffinn.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment