12th - Play date double header - sadly no pictures. In the morning the Broerse's came over which was fun - which is always fun. I really enjoy talking to Jenn and the girls play so well together. Next year Bronwyn will be able to enjoy the play! In the afternoon we went over to the Repetski's and played with Calvin, Ben and Sydney. I enjoyed talking to Heather. She's going to home school in the fall. I'm really happy that she's able to do that for her children. Today was a Wednesday and also a t-ball game - but I think I'm going to save it all up for one post at the end of the season.
13th - Fairy Lake picnic with Grandma and Grandpa and then swimming at their building. It was a beautiful day and we had a fun visit. We had colouring fun - the goggles made quite the "impression" on Fiona, and to end our day we got stuck in traffic on hwy 9 just like we had last night. Bonus though was miracle treat day - a GREAT excuse to have a blizzard!
14th - Kidergy - an indoor play place in Bradford with Michelle, Marisol and Amelie. The play place was a little lack lustre, but the owner made a fun lunch and I had a great visit with Michelle - as always. The kids played quite well and they had fun. Sadly, I did not take any pictures.
15th - After such a busy week we had a home day on Saturday.
16th - Church fun, and then the missionaries popped in to say hello. The house was trashed and I felt a little embarrassed but we had a nice little visit with the two elders. We've had sisters for a while now. We also haven't had the missionaries for dinner in a while - we need to do that!
17th - We had a play date with Macayla today. She and her Mom - Ann Marie came over and we had a really nice visit. Kate and Macayla are going to the French Immersion program in Alliston this fall. Sadly, no pictures. This is becoming a theme... We went to the mall tonight - to start the back to school shopping. Tonight - back packs.
18th - OEYC - did a post. Tonight Ken went to a movie with Grant Beitz. The girls built a tower with a little help from me.
19th - The Lalonde ladies - all six of them - Erin included of course, came over to play today. Lots of fun. I had a nice time visiting with Erin, and the girls had fun playing. (Um. No pics.) Fiona and I had fun playing in the grass after t-ball.
20th - AGO trip with Zorana and Ciaran. The girls and I met Zorana and Ciaran at the Art Gallery of Ontario. It had been a really long time since I'd last gone. I think almost six years. I really enjoyed being in the gallery again. The girls enjoyed it I think. Zorana and I really need an outing without children. It has been much too long since that has happened too. I forgot my cell phone in the van - and I hadn't brought the big camera. I did eventually pick it up when I went back to plug the meter. After the gallery we went to Grandma and Grandpa's. It ended up being a crazy long day, but a good day nonetheless.
21st - Separate post - Alice's half birthday
22nd - Separate post - Kleinburg Date with Emily
23rd - Church
24th - I went to a workshop at Cosmo music. I really enjoyed it. It was for piano teachers, but I thought I might get something out of it anyway, and I did. Darlene Irwin - one of the members of Cookstown ward has written a student music planner - she was there talking about her planner, and how she sets up and runs her piano studio. It was inspiring listening to her.
25th - Tokarev - it's terrible. It's written on the calendar, but I don't remember. I just don't. I think they came to me. I think we had lunch. But that could have been a different visit?
26th - We hadn't booked any appointments to do visiting teaching this month, and Kelly wasn't available, and then I wouldn't be available. I know that you can do visiting teaching solo, but it feels weird and I didn't want to. Instead I decided that I would do little drop offs and say hi if anyone was home. I saw Erin, gave her a hug, the note and candy bar, same for Lynda, but I missed Christine. We had subway sandwiches in a park. The girls had fun playing and eating. Then we came home and Melissa and Madison came over. The girls had so much fun playing. Madison and Melissa stayed for pizza and the girls are tried to help clean up afterwards.
27th - I've been wanting to get a new bookshelf for the front room. We have more books than space and I'm not ready to get rid of books yet. We decided to go to Seneca Falls this weekend, and Heidi asked if we could pick up some things for them at IKEA, and I was more than happy to, the bookshelf is meant to be! Kate and Alice had fun in small-land. Poor Fiona is now realizing that she is left out. I love that IKEA is such a fun outing!
28th - 30th - Rochester/Seneca Falls
31st - I was so excited to go up to Alliston today and order my glasses. I have been hating my glasses for so long now. By the end of a whole day of wearing my glasses, the bridge of my nose hurts, and the sides of my head hurt. It's lame. I am grateful that I have benefits again, that they can now be replaced. I waited until today because of the sale that started today - buy glasses, get contacts for free! I picked out a really cute pair, and I think I love them. After going to Zehrs and ordering classes, the girls and I went to the Sun Park (Rotary Park) and who did we bump into? Sarah Beitz. She was there with Abigail and William. Thomas and Bridget have already gone back to school.

































No comments:
Post a Comment