Suzanne says that she has gone to church with us in Orangeville before. I don't remember. It bothers me a little that I don't remember. Ah well!
Funny church story - Isaac was in the youth Sunday school class that was taught by Sis. Grant. He said that he was the nephew of Wendy McCartney (I suppose he might have mentioned Ken as well...) Then in Relief Society, Suzanne introduced herself as the sister of Wendy McCartney, and Sis. Grant said, I had your son in my class, who is this Wendy McCartney? And everyone chorused, she's in nursery! So funny, Ken and I really are cut off a bit from the ward! I do love nursery though, and I think Ken mostly does too!
After church we had a mostly quiet afternoon. Grandma and Grandpa popped in for a bit. I didn't take any pictures for a second day, but picture taking or not, it was a lovely day!
No comments:
Post a Comment