An impromptu play date + cupcakes with sprinkles = the perfect half birthday celebration!
My sweet Alice. I tried to take a picture and well, I should have persisted perhaps! My cute, spunky kid. Alice does so well when she has the time to do the things that she needs to do. Her ideas about how to do things are so important to her at this stage in her life. I hope that in the next few weeks as the pace of life increases to crazy, that we'll be able to help Alice find the time that she needs to be Alice. She is so generous and loving. I'm excited for her to go to junior kindergarten. I think she'll have a great year.
Alice was actually digging in the garden looking for worms. She found one. For about two whole minutes the girls had a pet worm, that is until I made them release Dirty to the wild. It's been a busy fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment