Trips begin and they end. I don't really ever want them to end. But this one had to - Zeus arrives tomorrow - their new dog. Dad really wanted Suzanne to come to Richmond Hill ward today so off they went. I suppose we could have arranged someone to cover nursery so we could go to, but we didn't. They had to leave earlier than we did, and our girls weren't dressed when they had to leave. I was a little bummed that we didn't get it together for a Sunday pic either Sunday, but there's always next time!
I am so, so, so grateful that I have a sister, and I am grateful for our relationship. There is nothing I want more for my girls than for them to have a strong and lasting relationship throughout their lives. So my sister. I say see you next time! LOVE YOU! (And the cute offspring too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment