Friday, August 22, 2014

Ecotarium!

Today we went to Worcester, Massachusetts to the Ecotarium!  It was lots of fun, and I was thinking that everything fun to do in Connecticut is in Massachusetts... Okay I'm so funny, I know, but really it amuses me that the two times we've gone to do something out with all the kids we've gone to Massachusetts.  Enough about Mass!  Okay, the Ecotarium is a science museum.  We met Suzanne's friend Kadiz and her kids there.  Kadiz lives in Nashua, New Hampshire where Suzanne used to live.  It was fun to see her and her kids again.  The kids were all over the place and really enjoyed the hands on play and learning.























Suzanne and I might have had words that were slightly angry with each other today during a stressful point in our visit.  We might have been a little not nice to each other... but we forgive, we move on.  I couldn't imagine holding onto anger with anyone really, but to hold on to anger against a family member.  I couldn't imagine my life without my family.  It makes me so sad when people are unable to work out family disagreements.  I'm so thankful for the strong bond that my sister and I have, for the relationship that we have built through hard work.  I'm so thankful that I have a sister.  I hope that my girls grow up to be best friends!

No comments: