Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Babysitting Day One and Two

Part of the deal is that while Suzanne was working I would watch the kids. Before we came I had a list of things that I wanted to do with the kiddies.  Priority number one - a book!  We haven't made a book in such a long time - not since Anna was a baby.  Monday we started work on part one of the book, and we mostly just played in and around the house.  I think the book is going to be called the Pajama Gang, because it was just that kind of day!


This is a pic of Fiona wearing the most beloved blue dress that was first Anna's.
Monday - book time!

Then fort building time!










On Tuesday I decided I really wanted an outing and a little more structure.  I dragged all the kids to Nevers Park again and we had fun - mostly!  Joey and Thomas were both very helpful taking care of all the little girls.

Tonight we took advantage of Connecticut's tax free week and bought some shoes!

No comments: