Some babies are delicious. Cohen Beck Ulloa is delicious; dreamy eyes, sweet face, sweet temperament. Sacha came over again today. It was fun to hang out again. Funniest moment, that I just have to include! Sacha was changing a diaper and Alice was right there, as she always is.
"What's that?" asked Alice.
Next I hear Sacha calling "Wendy?".
"Boys bums and girls bums are different, aren't they?" I sometimes feel guilty that I have not yet taught my girls correct terminology. I keep thinking I don't want to hear penis and vagina all the time. Because they do say butt, bum, poo, pee and poo-poo head, and well there is already too much toilet talk. At some point though, I do need to expand their vocabulary...
Back to Cohen, it was fun to have a few more snuggles with him and of course to see Sacha. I hope we can meet up this fall! Being on maternity leave is the best!
Mom and Dad (aka Grandma and Grandpa) also stopped by today. We over lapped a little between guests but that was fun. Mom and Dad stayed for dinner and gave us a lovely gift to help with our trip to Connecticut. I'm so excited! Thanks Mom and Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment