I am so grateful to all of the teachers at Kate's school for putting on a Christmas Concert. I know what it takes to put a concert together. I really loved the format too! They had a short kindergarten only concert, then an intermission and then the rest of the concert. We attended the Kindergarten Concert only, seeing as we only have a kindergarten student this year. It was so great. All the classes sang together and each class did a dance number. They were so cute. Kate's class did a dance as Christmas Angels. It was so sweet. The kids were so cute.
It was hectic day today, having to go back and forth to the school three times and the white car was acting up and Ken had to be in St. Catherine's for the day so he had the van, but we trudged through the snow and we did it! And Ken even got home in time to take Kate to the evening performance. YAY! Tomorrow is Kate's last day of school for two weeks.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment