Friday, December 6
But before that... on Friday I took care of Amelie for the day. Alice and Amelie had a great day playing together. They are such cuties.
Saturday, December 7 - the Tottenham Santa Claus Parade
We invited Shawn and Cooper. At first we'd hoped to do the train ride as well, but I didn't think about getting tickets until all the advance tickets were sold out. Oops. It was a very, very cold day. But we braved the cold and I think we all enjoyed the parade. Fiona lost it during the last few minutes. One of the floats honked their horn right in front of us and that did her in. Santa waved over at us and asked how old Fiona was and gave us the thumbs up. It was cute.
After the parade we hung out and the kids played and Ken went to his work Christmas party. I didn't go because I couldn't bring Fiona and I'm not ready, willing or able to leave Fiona yet. I would have liked to go, but Ken had fun anyway!
Sunday, December 8 - Tree Decorating
I had ideas about what I wanted the girls to wear while they were decorating the tree and I had ideas about the pictures I was going to take. They didn't quite turn out the way I wanted - outfits or the pictures. But we had fun decorating the tree and it looks beautiful. I love it when it starts to feel like Christmas. It's such a magical, wonderful time of year.
Wednesday, December 11
I finally remembered to take a picture of the tree!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment