Jen planned a really fun white elephant gift exchange. It was lots of fun!
After that it was the present exchange. Each cousin buys one gift for one cousin. This year we had Meagan and Sarah to buy for. We bought Sarah a mini-donut maker. I think she liked it. I hope so anyway!! I tried to get a good shot of Alice giving the gift to Sarah, but it didn't really work out that way.
Meagan bought for Alice. Meagan wrote a card and it was so cute to see her give Alice her gift!
Kate was to give Meagan her gift. Meagan suggested that she liked homemade gifts so I took her at her word. I had fun making somethings for her. They seemed to me, more like something we might give their Grandma... but Meagan seemed really touched!
Last in the cousin gift exchange was Rachael giving a gift to Kate. Kate was SO excited for her little people princesses!
Jen had some fun presents for Ken from China. A tie and a deck of cool cards.
There were the gifts from Nana and Papa.
And lots of FAMILY FUN and eating!!!
This year I was determined to get lots of pictures - candids and posed shots. I am very happy. I love pictures! Here are the family pics!
The Molinas
The Jakobs
The McCartneys
The Laughlins
Ma and Pa
Ma & Pa with Hugh & Sandy
And I wanted to add this... I made a framed "mistletoes" pic of the girls feet, snowman hand ornaments and hot chocolate reindeer for Meagan.
c.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment