Saturday, December 28, 2013

Connecticut Science Center

We arrived in Connecticut on Thursday night, around 9:30 I think?  All the kids (minus Isaac who was at a sleepover) and Suzanne and Matthew were up and gave us a very happy welcome!  Kate and Alice were awesome travellers.  The baby... she did well all things considering!  We had quiet day yesterday, hanging out, enjoying each others company.  Isaac came home and Matthew and Joey left to go up to Vermont. 

Today, it was time to do something!  Suzanne got Isaac all organized to go to the temple and then we left and travelled the short distance to Hartford to the Connecticut Science Center.  It was awesome!  It was busy, but we never felt overwhelmed, or at least I didn't!  The kids all had so much fun and us adults too.  We (Ken, Suzanne and I) took many, many pictures.  I want to post them all! 






























1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Great photos! I love the pics of the kids at the windows and in the cubby.
We miss you