Nicole!! I can't remember if we met in math class or French class. I know it was in grade nine. We hung out quite a lot in high school. How do I say what I'm trying to say... Nicole and I used to hang out at the Science Centre on a Friday night. It was free. We were free. We had fun, we used to daydream about the men that would someday be in our future.
When Nicole let me know that she was coming into town in October, I immediately knew where I wanted to go. We needed to take our kids to the Science Centre. We don't go very often, but Kate and Alice remember it. The last time we saw Nicole and Matthias was in October 2011. What a world of difference! Kate at 2.5 was crazy and Matthias at 3.5 still didn't really care for anyone but his Mom. Fast forward two years and you would have thought Kate and Matthias were best friends who hang out all the time! SO CUTE!
I will have to update this when Nicole sends me some of her pics. But for now, I'll leave with this. We stayed right until the place closed at 4pm. When the announcement was made that the place was closed both Alice and Kate were borderline hysterical. Alice lost it because she didn't want to leave and Kate lost it because she thought we were going to be locked inside. We did all mention to calm down by the time we got to the van. But all things considered, it was a wonderful visit. Hopefully it won't be two years until the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment