Alice and Ken put up the Halloween lights outside on Friday night. It was a warm-ish night but not that warm. One would think that by October 11th all the mosquitoes would be long gone. Sadly they are not long gone and one of them (at least) found Alice's face. This is what she looked like Friday night. One bite in the middle of her forehead, one on her nose and three by her left eye.
This is what she looked like Saturday morning - after two doses of benedryl. Not too bad all things considered.
Her face was still a little swollen Sunday and Monday and I really wanted to get a picture of her carrying the skeleton around like it was her doll. It would have been such an awesome ghoulish picture! Sadly this was the only photo that I got of her with the skeleton and you can't see her scary face.
By the time I actually got a photo of her with her "doll" her face was all cute again. It was still funny watching her carry around the skeleton. And have a tea party with her skeleton...
She's just too cute!
Oh and she and Kate wore their matching Angry Bird shirts today. They were in the loot bag from Cooper's party. The girls love their shirts!
And I don't suppose it would be right to leave out Fiona...

a.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment