Kate's class (and all the classes in her school) decorated Scarecrows, which were then placed around town. You were then supposed to donate to the food bank at each location. We walked one day after school when Fiona was napping and Ken was home to go visit the Scarecrow. We even took some cans! This was October 23rd.
Fiona had her first jump in the Jolly Jumper on October 24th. It was a little late I suppose because she wasn't really that impressed. The expression on her face kind of sums it up! (I also put Alice in and she loved it - sadly I only took video not a still.)
Kate likes to put her Stuffies to bed. Tonight's arrangement was by far her best work! This was October 27th. (UPDATE - the other day I mentioned to Kate that I thought it was cute the way she had put her stuffies to bed. She informed me that they were not in sleeping formation, they were all sitting on the couch watching a show! This would be the live performance kind, as there isn't a tv in the front room. Nov 18, 2013)
You know those moments when the kids are playing sweetly and they're quiet... and then you think, wait, it's too quiet. Everyone has those moments. I took this picture and then walked away. Ken the sweet man that he is actually cleaned it up. And by the time he got to cleaning it up the girls had added a few cups of flour. This was today, Oct 30th.
And the henna tattoo. When I got the tattoo, I was imagining that it would slowly fade away, and that it would fade away beautifully. This picture was taken on Oct 7 when it looked beautiful. It did however not stay looking beautiful. Before it disappeared completely my hand looked like it was covered in age spots, somewhat unfortunate, but it was still fun!
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment