What do you do before you go back to work? You play, lots. These last two years being a stay at home mom, have been so amazing. Hard, but amazing. But a good hard. I'm still feeling so torn, and when I get over tired I'm feeling awful, but underneath it all there is peace. And friends and play, makes life sane again. We've had lots of play dates the last little while and this is kind of a catch all. I'm so grateful to have so many wonderful people in my life!
Claire and Griffinn (Heather and Kim)
Playing with Ramona and Bronwyn (Jenn)
Fiona at the OEYC outreach in Beeton
Playing with Lucienne and Norah (Erin)
Yesterday Michelle and I took the girls to Hot Stacks in Cookstown - our traditional send off breakfast for lunch. Our third trip. No more leaves for either of us. Perhaps we'll have to do a summer trip. I'm sad I didn't take a picture.
Okay, no getting sad. This is not the end of playdates. I am so blessed to be a teacher. I will have ever summer from not to forever to fill up with play. And really, I'm only going back to work for six weeks. It will fly by!

No comments:
Post a Comment