We've done two parties in one day before, and today we did it again. Cohen turned one a few days ago - and Amelie turns 4 on Tuesday. I didn't want to miss either celebration, and we didn't! The girls had fun, Ken and I had fun, the weather was beautiful. It was a lovely day celebrating the children of people I love!
Cohen's Party
I'm so glad we took this pic! Sacha, Danielle and Margaret were all my beehives, and Bobby is the same age. Danielle just had a little boy about four months ago, and it was so fun to see her and meet Charlie - so cute. Danielle isn't active right now, but who knows.
Party two - Fete de Amelie
Sometimes I am so jealous of Kate going to French immersion. I hope she loves it! I hope she becomes bilingual - or heck, multi-lingual some day! Michelle had a lovely party. It's always lovely spending time with Michelle.
No comments:
Post a Comment