She is going to be two in a month, and it shows! The personality, the tenacity, the determination! She really is happy so much of the time, demanding yes, but fun. The next month will be interesting for little Fi as I head back to work. She is still glued to my side much of the time. Her speech is coming along. She's trying more words all the time and it's making me feel better. I'll have to do a count in a month to see where she's at - I don't have to, but I want to! My two favourite vocabulary additions - please which sounds like peese, and "I want it" which pretty much sounds right.
I am so, so thankful to have had two years at home with her, and her sisters. I love my girls so much. I am one blessed Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment