I need to go to bed... I have to go to work in the morning! The mixture of terror and tired that I'm feeling right now isn't good.
I think that I've done fairly well not being a drama llama until today. Today I might have been having a bit of a pity party. It's silly. I love my job - it isn't a job. I get paid to teach kids music all day. How awesome is that? I'd rather be home, but well.
I've had two years off. I still have a job to go back to. How blessed am I?
I get to come home before dinner every day and play with my girls. I am still Mom.
I only have to go to work for six weeks and then I'm off for the summer.
My first week back is only four days, and the first two days are half filled with track and field.
I had an amazing LTO covering my classes this year.
There's a job action and I don't have to write report cards.
I have an amazing friend that will be caring for Alice and Fiona two days a week.
I have an amazing husband who is stepping back from working full time, to working part time and caring for our kids three days a week.
I still feel like I want to barf. I should read the list several more times, but I need to go to bed. It is already WAY past my bed time. Here's to hoping I can sleep. Here's to hoping that tomorrow flies by and I'll be back home with my babies before I have a chance to miss them.
Or here's to hoping that my life turns into the Ground Hog Day movie and I get another year of today...
No comments:
Post a Comment