One of the things I wanted to do before I went back to work was take family pictures. A friend of mine in Alliston had the cutest family pictures taken at Christmas time. I liked the photographer on Facebook and entered a contest on black Friday - and I was one of the winners of the half priced sessions. We met Sarah at Gibson Hills in Alliston and we had - I suppose, about what you would expect - slightly obnoxious children, but in the end some great shots.
Ken took the morning off, we went to Laura's and had our hair done - I had a trim and she curled it, Kate got a braid, Alice had some clips, and Fiona got some curls too. I had bought summer outfits for all of us, but this morning it was really cold first thing. I'm still a little upset about buying all new outfits that we didn't wear - all of us except Ken, but I think the overalls was a fun choice at the last minute. There might be some lesson about money in all of this, but well, I'm not sure. It was a good session, and if the sneak peeks are any indication, then really it was a great session!



No comments:
Post a Comment