I don't know what our limit is, but today our destination was Pickering. We went to Jon and Janelle's house to play. Emily, Holden and Lauren came too! We got to meet Owen, and see James and Nigel again. Today was fun. The kids did pretty well. There were ups and downs for all of them really, but we Moms still got to talk and the kids finally figured out how to play by the end of it. It was a little cold for the wading pool, but all things considered - eight kids 5 and under... it was GREAT!
Next time I need to get a pic of Janelle, myself and Owen!
Oh and I suppose I could mention that after our fun afternoon we drove from Pickering to Vaughan, picked up Ken from work, went to have dinner and play at IKEA and then drove home! Fun-filled-action-packed day!
No comments:
Post a Comment