When I think about Jennifer and her family moving so far away I have mixed emotions. Right now we see them 2-3 times a year. We are bums and we haven't been up to Ottawa since Kate was 1. We will probably see them only once a year for now. It would be amazing if we could get ourselves to Morocco to visit them, not sure there's any chance of that, but it would be amazing! Right now I'm very excited for them, for what an exciting opportunity this is for their family. I will miss them at the family Christmas get together, but I will look forward to seeing them next summer.
I didn't take pictures of the circle of camp chairs underneath the shade of a lovely big tree, but we did make the siblings and Ma and Pa pose before everyone dispersed. They sure know how to take some crazy looking pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment