Alice is currently wearing a bathing suit over her clothing and asking to go to a hotel. (facebook status update - March 4)
amado - tomorrow
merday - mermaid
I can't remember when Kate started it, but often when she's putting on her own pants she'll put two legs in one pant leg and say I'm a mermaid. Alice has picked up on this and calls herself a merday.
Kate conversations
We were all upstairs and I was sharing a funny thing I'd read on facebook with Ken and Kate got very sad. Ken asked her if perhaps she didn't think it was funny, to which she responded that no she didn't think it was funny. Then with a very sad face and a very sad little voice Kate said "Daddy, you love Mommy more than me!"
Kate: Daddy, look what Alice has done.
Ken: Can you tell me Kate, I can't look right now.
Kate: She made a mess with her yogourt.
Ken: Oh great.
Kate: That's not great.
Ken: I know Kate, I was being sarcastic.
Kate: Oh.
No comments:
Post a Comment