Numbers are numbers, and every year they get bigger. I get to choose what that means to me. I don't know what it means to feel 40... I've only just started so I'll leave that to figure out later. What I do know is that I am a blessed woman. I have two beautiful daughters, a third baby on the way, and I have a husband that loves and supports me in everything I do.
Today I went to work, because it was a work day. (Someday someone should grant everyone a holiday on their birthday.) Some of the kids knew, some didn't. A few grade 5 kids made cards - the cuties. My teacher BFF Jodi brought in yummy cupcakes. I went to lunch with my team. It was good.
Then home to my family. We went to dinner in Bolton at Boston Pizza. Ken bought me Aveda shampoo. Happy times! And tonight my sister and Anna fly in!! Let the birthday weekend continue!
No comments:
Post a Comment