Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter at Chappell Farm in Barrie

Another beautiful day and this time fun with cousins!  I can't honestly remember the last time we saw (Ken's sister) Jen and Eric and their kids.  We decided to meet up near where they were staying with Eric's parents in Barrie.  The website for Chappell Farms looked very lack-lustre and I wasn't expecting much from the farm itself, but I was very wrong!  It was great!

There were cute animals.



Ezra and Kate going to tackle the sand/grass/mud hill.


Cousins on top of the hill.
Anders helping Alice down the hill.
 Ken, Eric and Jen talking.
Bouncy castle fun.
Wagon ride time.
A magic show.
Konrad waiting for the word.
A bunny driving the tractor and bunny helpers throwing LOTS of candy all over the field.
The hunt has begun.



I was worried about trampling, but it was great!
A very happy Anders with pockets filled with candy.
Kate saying thank you to the Easter Bunny.
Alice's death grip on her basket of candy.
After the farm we went to the Mandarin for lunch.  The food isn't great, but it's a great place for kids!  We had a lovely time with our Jakob cousins!  Thanks for a great day!