Saturday, April 06, 2013

Happy Birthday to Grandma (Mom)

The plan was to take the girls for haircuts (a trim for Kate and something other than a rats' nest for Alice), but I didn't realize that you couldn't just walk-in to Melonheads on a Saturday.  Didn't I feel silly for not brushing the girls hair!  EEK!  No haircuts, but we had a ride on the horses.
When we got to Mom's, she took it upon herself to tidy up the ladies, and both Kate and Alice's hair looked very cute! 
We had Swiss Chalet for lunch, thank you Andrew.  And then mousse for dessert, thank you Ken! No one brought candles, oops, so Mom blew out Andrew's lighter.
The ladies ate store bought cupcakes.

Everyone enjoyed the mousse and ganache, so rich and so good.  (So glad I passed my glucose test!)
We took some cute pictures - Mom and Andrew.
Mom and her flowers from Suzanne.
Wendy, Andrew and Mom.
And Mom with her cute Canadian grandchildren.

Then Kate did some dancing for everyone!
Happy Birthday Grandma/Mom!  We hope you feel 67 times special!

No comments: