Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Andrew

Andrew is 30... do you remember turning 30?  (Scarier thought, are you waiting to turn 30?)    I wasn't blogging yet, at the tender age of 30 and I'm not sure I remember what I did?  I'd have to look it up.  But minus my two munchkins, my family birthday party included the same cast of characters.

Brother, I hope 30 brings you exciting new things in your career and of course in your personal life!  Thirty has been an awesome decade (okay not a complete decade yet, thankfully) for me and I hope it is for you too!

Alice is so ready for dinner!  And a yummy dinner it was, green beans, carrot and turnip, the world's best roast potatoes and roast beef!
 
Alice and Andrew
And the Bacon family tradition, ice cream cake.
We didn't have candles, Andrew didn't mind.
The fam!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Yum. Wish I could have been there.