We were in no rush this morning. None. And the speed at which we moved and got out the door was evidence of this lol!
I feel like I should have taken more selfies with my sister. Suzanne felt so guilty about not being able to spend more time with me. I knew that she'd be working and I was absolutely willing to take what time I could get. Life is too busy most of the time so you really do have to just enjoy what you have!
I can't believe this is goodbye for two years!!! Serve well Élder Bates! You're going to be awesome! I'm grateful for the time I got to spend with Joey. He's so much fun and has such a tender heart!Fiona and Ben were so funny together! Just like siblings if you ask me. Best of friends one minute and so done with each other the next!
One cousin pic like the ones we'd always take. I'm sad we didn't see Isaac and Tommy. Time with kids at home is both so slow and so fast.
The goodbye party, they all came out to say goodbye. A long goodbye as you walk down all the stairs! I might have choked up a bit saying goodbye to my sister. I'm so thankful for the day and age in which we live but I still hate living so far away.
And since it was easy we had Chick-fil-A in the Wilkinson Centre across from the bookstore.
Kate didn't want to be there but she survived!
One happy Fiona and her hat!
I was in love with the drive today. It was gorgeous. I just tried to soak in all the mountains. I told Jon when we chatted briefly that I was sad that we weren't driving home. We went to Maverick's again in Fillmore, but I didn't take any pics.
We got to Michelle and Jon's and had a nice visit with the dogs! They were all out which we knew. Lovey had a series of pre-season games for the high school soccer team. Lovey wouldn't be playing but might be and was kind of expected to be there to support.
Jon and Michelle only stayed for the first game and then came and picked me up. The girls had cereal for dinner and I went out for dinner with Jon and Michelle. We went to a really yummy Thai place. And a brief driving tour. Michelle and Jon were so excited to see the temple lit up on the inside. The St George Temple has been closed for a few years now and they're really excited for it to reopen.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment