Time moves too quickly! Miss Fiona is still a ridiculously cute little stinker! This past month she cut two teeth, and if I was thinking I would have tried to get a picture of them. They are the bottom middle teeth. She is now getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. She can sit up, but she still falls over lots, so I don't leave her sitting very often. As to moving, she goes in circles really, really well, and is amazing at moving backwards. She loves her big sisters and they love her. I was really happy with the picture today. I only took two! Oh and for fun I'm including a picture of her in her super girl jammies that her Uncle Andrew bought her for Christmas. The picture was also taken today!
Oh and the poor little thing has a little cold and cough. This is the second time in her short life that she's been sick. We didn't go to church on Sunday (our first week back in Orangeville). She was up in the night with a fever. She sure didn't sleep very well today, but she's still been pretty happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment