Kate and Alice are taking a ballet class, every Thursday night at the Tottenham Community Centre. Alice's class is first at 5:15 and Kate's class is immediately afterwards at 5:45.
The 2/3 year old class is more like herding cats than ballet, but it's adorable! And hilarious! The teacher is really great with them. Her ideas are great. She varies the activities and they have fun. This is the first time that ballet classes have been offered at the community centre in Tottenham. I'm so excited because it's easy - the girls have class back to back, it's close - five minutes away, and it's cheap! The girls seem to enjoy it! I brought my camera this week and tried to get some good pictures, but mostly didn't! Kate's class is a closed class so we can't stay to watch. I'm not sure for how long we will do this, but for now they're enjoying it! I love my little ballerinas!
Oh and one final note. Alice is in the class with Amelie and Annabella, so fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment