Friday, January 10, 2014

Birthday DInner at Grandma's (and Grandpa too!)

I had all of these grandiose ideas about picture taking.  Posed shots with Grandma, the ladies, and me.  We were all somewhat coordinated.  I was going to take a birthday shot of Kate with her Grandma and Grandpa... and then well.  I didn't.  Sometimes I'm awesome at taking pictures and other times... 

Rayna was able to switch her day off and so she and Andrew were there!  We had a lovely dinner.  The girls were happy and played.  Fiona was batgirl.  Alice and Kate learned about belly button rings... um thanks Rayna!  (I suppose it wasn't that bad, they were kind of scared of it, even if it is a pretty flower!)

Cutest moment though was in the office/play room.  Rayna, Andrew and the girls were hanging out, having fun...

Kate: (talking to Rayna and Andrew) Are you two married with each other?
Rayna/Andrew: (In unison) No.
Kate: Well do you love each other?
Rayna/Andrew: (In unison) Yes.
Kate: I think you are going to get married.

So cute, so innocent, and totally unprompted.  Now listen to the smart little girl and get married, okay?!  (Oh wait, Andrew and Rayna never read my blog!)



No comments: