I never thought about wanting to do a maternity shoot, that was until a photographer that we love advertised a mini-session promotion and I thought, hmmm I want to do a maternity shoot. Originally it was going to be a Saturday a couple of weeks ago and Ken was going to come too. The date had to change and so change it did and because it was now on a week day Ken had to work. The girls and I went and we had fun! Emily took some gorgeous shots. She did a fun pink/blue balloon thing that will be our way to announce whether or not we had a boy or a girl. She already put up these shots of Kate. Kate loved having her picture taken!
I can't wait to see the rest of the photos! Thank you Emily! (Oh and this was the last thing that I REALLY wanted to do before baby. Well I want to organize the house too, but that isn't as much fun!)

No comments:
Post a Comment