Saturday, May 25, 2013

Darby's Party

I wonder if this is the last year of the "I choose the kids that go to my kids party" or if I've still got another year?  All of Kate's birthday friends (my friends kids) are going to school this year.  (I suppose they've all started pre-schools...)  Anyway, today was Darby's party.  Taunia (Darby's Mom) had planned all outside activities and was blessed with a beautiful day!!  The kids had so much fun on the trampoline and playing outside.  It was so much fun to watch the kids play, and it was very much fun to sit and chat with friends.

The best part of the party however was Alice's reaction to being given a loot bag.  She carried around "my present", clutched it all the way home in he van (even asleep) and has been carrying it around all evening.  Oh and watching Alice and Ava was pretty cute too!















No comments: