Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Zoo!

I've seen pregnant - I mean really pregnant women at the zoo many times - it is a family place after all.  I looked at them with a mixture of admiration and pity.  Why would you do that?  Is always what I thought.  Well today I joined the ranks of the crazy really pregnant women that trek around the zoo!  I even made it up the hill to Africa!  I was very proud of myself.  I took rests when I needed to but generally I felt great.  It helped that it was a nice cool day.  The main event was the pandas!  China has loaned two pandas to Canada for 10 years.  They will spend the next five years at the Toronto Zoo and then they will be relocated to the Calgary Zoo.  We went with Andrew and Rayna, Ken even took the day off.  We had a really fun day!   Oh and I took my zoom lens... cool beans!












No comments: