So to recap - things that didn't make it on the blog... Friday, May 24th the girls and I went to the indoor play place Candy Land in Vaughan and then we went for lunch at my dear friend Annette's. Annette worked at Blue Willow in the office the entire time that I did - she retired at Christmas. Monday, May 27th we hung out with Grandma and Grandpa at their building. Tuesday, May 28th Antoinette took the girls the whole day and I worked on reports - blech! Saturday, June 1st we went to breakfast at the Hockley Valley General Store, then to the Orangeville Farmer's Market and then on the coolest drive through Hockley Valley, then to the Rosemount General Store and then home. On Monday July 3rd my friend Kristy from Blue Willow came to visit with her little guy Ethan. Ethan is 4.5 months old and such a cutie!! Tuesday, June 4th I kept Kate out of pre-school and we went up to Alliston to the Sun Park (Rotary Park) and then to Tim Horton's for lunch and then to Walmart.
I wanted to post these cute pics of Alice from June 1st, just because!
Today, Ruth and Ava came to play. (After a trip into Newmarket to drop off the van - our automatic door broke. We went to Cora's for breakfast and then came home to wait for Ruth and Ava.) Kate and Ava played so nicely and Alice loves Ava too. Ruth helped me do some organizing, laundry was done, it was a busy, good day!
Ruth and I both took some pictures of the girls and Ruth took pictures of our family of four - for the last time!
After our busy day we drove down to the Grandparent's Building. We had dinner together and then we left Kate and Alice. They have the girls for the night, and half of tomorrow. Ken and I have to be at the hospital just after 6 a.m. in the morning. We are as ready as we can be for the baby to come tomorrow. It is bizarre knowing that tomorrow is baby day. I'm scared and excited. I feel good. I feel ready. Now I am super excited to know... is Baby 3 a girl or a boy? Will there be pink balloons, or blue?


No comments:
Post a Comment