Spring seems to have finally sprung, thank goodness! I don't suppose the snow is completely done, but it is mostly done I think and any snow that falls now will hopefully NOT stay. Today started out with breakfast at the McDonald's in Bolton, there is the best play place there. Next up was a trip to the walk-in clinic, but we didn't do it right and the wait was too long and Alice was tired, and heck so was I. We all went home and Alice and I napped which was awesome.
When we woke up we lunched and then the ladies and I left to go meet Mom and Dad at Fairy Lake in Newmarket. And surprise, Mom and Dad brought Auntie Joanie with them. It was such a nice surprise. She really enjoyed interacting with the girls.
We played at the park.
Then the girls threw sticks in the water.
Then we played a little bit more at the park.
Next was goodbye and Easter treats from the Grandparents - huge Kinder Eggs. The girls were very patient holding them in the car, waiting until we got home, and then until after dinner to enjoy them, and enjoy them they did!
No comments:
Post a Comment