Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kate's Prayer


I can't remember exactly when Kate started repeating us when we would say prayers, it's maybe been a month.  Tonight when I was tucking her into bed I said let's say prayers and this is what Kate said:

Heavenly Father,
Thank you this day
Thank you for Walmart
Thank you for the grocery store
Thank you for the hardware store
Thank you for the train trestle
Thank you for the train trestle
Thank you for the train trestle
Thank you for train tracks...

What Kate doing?

Kate's saying prayers.


Thank you for our family
our family
Thank you for Jesus
for Jesus
Thank you for the temple
the temple
We say these things
in the name of Jesus Christ amen.

I love being a Mom!  I love my Kate!  

1 comment:

Bates Blogger said...

Katie is a cutie. I love her. We all love her and Alice!