Friday, August 05, 2011

Anna and Kate are different

They are seven months apart, they have different Mamas and well, their big personalities couldn't be more different. 

Their age difference is shown below.  Anna will totally sit and smile for pictures.  Kate says cheese then runs away... hence the picture is only of Anna.
A funnier difference is all about exposure.  I'm not sure what I have against purses but I don't carry one unless I absolutely have to and even then I don't always.   Consequently Kate doesn't know what a purse is.  Last night after Centre Island, Suzanne and her kiddies went to see Dad at St. John's, to Ikea and then to Walmart.  Anna and Kate now each have a "Pucci Pup". 
 
What does Kate think of her dog in a purse?  She called the purse a log.  In the books we read animals live in logs, not purses. 

1 comment:

Bates Blogger said...

I love the log comment. So funny. You got some really cute pics of Anna... thanks! I'm so bad at taking pictures :)