Sunday, August 28, 2011

A Wedding!

Laura and Joaquin got married yesterday.  I LOVE going to temple weddings, they are so special.  We met Joaquin at Sarah's baptism in December of last year.  I remember hoping that things would work out, Laura was so happy, and he seemed like such a great guy.  Well, first impressions were correct and Joaquin is now part of the family.  I had so much fun taking pictures.  I have no idea which ones to include.  Knowing that I don't get photos developed - well hardly ever, and knowing that this will one day be in a book I have some tough choices to make!

I tried to take pictures of all the family and friends that were at the temple.

Joaquin's Dad and Mom
 Kristen and Meagan
 Brittany and her boyfriend
 Dan and Ken
 William, Brenden, and Sarah
 Jose, Jose and Ernesto
 Gary and Margaret-Ann Rowan
 Kate and Rachael
The Peck Family
 The Jakob Family
 The McCartney Family
 Braden, Maureen, Caitlin and Chris
 Sarah and Meagan
 Rachael and Ken
 Jen and Ezra
 Heather and Laura
 Eric and Jen
 Kate and Ken
Alice and Ken

Did I mention that I really enjoyed taking pictures.  (I don't think I'm making tough choices... uploading this many pictures isn't making tough choices! ) I LOVE my new camera and although I'm still using the automatic settings, I'm having so much fun taking pictures.  Now to the bride and groom, what a beautiful couple!






We also took some family shots at the temple.

Joaquin's family
 Laura's family
 Joaquin's parents
 Laura's parents
 The new Molina Family!!!

And then of course there was the reception.  Maureen, Lisa and Jen really helped everything come together, they set up, helped prepare food, helped serve food and they cleaned up afterwards. It reminded me of my own sister at my own wedding.  I'm so thankful for sisters!  Our contribution was buying ziploc bags to store leftovers... hmmm?  We're so helpful!  In any case, the location was the Old Town Hall in Ancaster, BEAUTIFUL!  It was just such a lovely day!

The happy couple








 The hall
Karen and Carolyn, Ken's twin and their older sister
 Carolyn, Karen and Ken
 Chris
 Alice and Chris from behind
Chris and Alice from behind
 The inside of the hall
 Their first dance

No comments: