I don't suppose I have to announce for the one millionth time that we love the zoo? We love the zoo!
The now standard carousel ride.
Kate checking out the owl then getting scared.
Mommy touched the owl and showed her it wasn't real.
Jumping on lily pads.
Hugging a turtle.
Saying hello to the spider.
Before we got to the zoo she wanted to see the kangaroos.
She loves the Komodo Dragon, here he is... at least I assume it's a he?!
Kate and the Komodo Dragon statue. Thankfully we avoided a Komodo Dragon meltdown today.
Kate and the ice cream... she ate that cone the entire drive home. Needless to say she was just a wee bit messy by the time we arrived home. By the end she was dipping her finger in the ice cream and then licking her finger... messy and gross, mostly because she had the same finger up her nose trying to remove the chocolate that got up her nose in trying to bite through the candy coating... fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment