Could we all get to church on time - no.
Could I possibly get a picture of all of us in our Sunday best - no.
Can Kate and Anna go to the park without lots of screaming - no. (At least not today!)
I'm not going to upload the video because it is too long and ridiculous but someday these two crazy, determined, strong spirits who will love each other, will watch this video and laugh and laugh. For now we can enjoy some park pictures. As we got closer to the park Kate started yelling "turn", never a good sign...
Anna on a swing.
Kate on a swing. Both girls look slightly troubled, not a good sign...
Kate and Anna taking turns on the bee...
... and this is where it all ended, Kate screamed at Anna to get away from the bee.
Anna then decided to make some new friends.
Kate decided to play by herself.
This is when the yelling began.
Great action shot of Anna actually yelling "NO!" at Kate.
Most of the yelling occurred while Kate stood by the bridge and Anna climbed up and down and up and down. I think they'd still be at the park screaming at each other if Suzanne and I hadn't decided that the park visit was over!
Aside from the screaming we did have a nice time at church, Andrew came over, Ken made really yummy pizza and we did take other cute non-confrontational pictures!
Alice and Suzanne
Suzanne and Joey
Chef Ken (okay, this one is kind of confrontational)
1 comment:
I love it. No! No! No! ha ha ... still makes me laugh :)
Post a Comment