Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Ontario Science Centre

I must say, I've got to get more brave.  I trip to the Science Centre without Ken (but with my sister and brother) shouldn't stress me out so much!  Okay I wasn't that stressed but I was nervous about it.  I met Suzanne at the Science Centre.  We went for lunch first, Andrew joined us towards the end of lunch and then we went to play.  Thank goodness for Suzanne and Andrew.  They were awesome at helping with Alice or Kate - and of course Suzanne's four kids.  Two year olds are crazy... thankfully kids don't stay two forever!


The kids are admiring some a turtle.





















Kate is standing in a virtual Koi pond.  She loved the fish virtually swimming around her.




















Anna and Joey loved it too.
















Anna and Kate playing in the water.




















Kate and Anna in a cave.  Look at Anna putting her hand on Kate's back - so sweet.




















Kate and Anna checking out some bones.
















Kate reading a book in the toddler area.




















Suzanne and Anna building stuff, Alice off to the side.
















Joey, proud builder of tall towers.






















Kate waiting for someone to help her pick up a guitar - they're pretty heavy.




















Checking out the tunnel.




















Suzanne and Alice.




















Andrew playing with Anna and Thomas.





















Kate and Anna and the dolphins that Andrew bought them.




















Kate and Anna jumping!

















Andrew and Alice.

No comments: