Thursday, December 30, 2010

Visiting

So it's bad that Dad's still in the ICU, very bad.  It's getting ridiculous.  But there are good things too.  It's amazing to see Mom be so strong.  It's amazing to see neighbours come to Mom's aid - and friends and family.  There have been many blessings along the way.  One of the biggest blessings is seeing how calm Dad is - most of the time anyway.  He really is peaceful and patient most of the time. 

Another blessing is seeing family.  Who knows when I would have seen Jon.  Suzanne and Matthew weren't going to come up this Christmas but here they are.  Suzanne has gone to the hospital every day which has allowed Mom to have some relief.  As well Matthew organized a dumpster to be delivered to the house so he and Ken could get rid of some of the big junk in the house and Suzanne and I could go through some of the other things.  Mom is slowly preparing to move, the house just isn't practical any more. 

I love it when Kate gets time to spend with her cousins.  They all have fun together.  Here are some of the pictures I took while the Bates Crew were in town.
















No comments: