For anniversary number 8 Ken and I went on our third date since Kate. It sounds ridiculous but it's true. When I went back to work when Kate was one I didn't want to be away from her any more than I had to be. That's part one. Part two is, we don't have an evening babysitter. I haven't put any effort into finding one - yet.
Date number 1 was supposed to be a trip to the temple but the timing of the sessions wasn't right. Mom and Dad came to our house and watched Kate - I think it was sometime in September and we went to dinner in Alliston.
Date number 2 was a trip to the temple. We met Mom at the temple and she took sleeping Kate back to her house. This was I believe sometime in October - although it might have been September.
For date number 3 we actually went to a movie and then to dinner - wahoo! Suzanne, Matthew and company are in town to see Dad and Suzanne graciously offered to watch Kate so we could have a date. We saw the new Harry Potter movie - which came out in November and went to Japanese for dinner. It was lovely.
I love my sweet Ken more and more every day. I can't think about how much I love him without getting weepy. He is such a wonderful father and husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment