Saturday, December 04, 2010

Santa Claus Parade - Tottenham

There have been many parades since we've moved here and it just seems that everytime there is a parade we have a conflict.  After missing the third parade I was beginning to think we'd never see a parade in Tottenham, but low and behold we made an effort not to have a conflict and we actually made it to the Santa Claus Parade.  We took lots of pictures - way too many in fact - of the floats.  Ken and I were both quite impressed by the number of floats considering how small Tottenham is.  Go Tottenham!  Ken watched the whole parade and Kate and I watched most of it.  Sadly Kate kind of lost it before the end of the parade and the two of us walked home early.  It will be interesting to see if I bother trying to instill excitement for Santa in her for next year's parade.

Checking out the fire truck.

Waiting for the parade.

Finding the right spot to wait and watch.

A pirate ship from one of the pubs in town.

Cute kids.

Santa's workshop.

A nativity - yay!

The reindeer, guess who's coming?

Mr. and Mrs. Claus.                              


                                               

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Nativity being pulled by a lawnmower.