It's Wednesday today and it feels like a bit of a whirlwind so far! I spent a few hours today and yesterday delivering Christmas cheer to families in our ward - part of my new responsibilities as Relief Society President.
On Monday, Alice and Fiona decided to have twin day.
And Kate and I went to deliver a present to her friend Sophia. Sophia used to live around the corner, and was a really close friend of Kate's last year. They aren't in the same class or cohort so they hardly ever see each other this year. They do still chat online so that's something. Hopefully her family will be able to move back to the area soon.
On Tuesday the girls put together the kits we bought at Michaels. They were a bit intense and took way longer than the package said they would. I'm not sure that Kate would say that the kit was worth it. We joked (sort of joked...) that it took two and a half hours and her soul. She might be able to laugh about it now?
I only ever got a picture of Alice's. I should go take pictures of the other ones!Wednesday (today) Ken took the day off and we went to see Polar Lights. One of the parking garages at the airport was converted into a light show. You stay in your car and drive through. It was pretty. It was about 20-25 minutes to drive through the lights.
This pic is of Santa's list - I think the computer is checking it twice. I can't remember who noticed it first, but Ruthie and Ted - those names together on the list - we all liked that a lot!
Alice and Fiona were really excited by the Nativity in front of Old City Hall.




































No comments:
Post a Comment