Monday, December 28, 2020

18

 

I might like photo grids a bit!! 

Today was a weird day! Ken and I hadn't made any plans, because how can you during a lockdown during a global pandemic?! When I went to bed last night I felt dizzy. When I woke up this morning I felt dizzy and sick to my stomach. I really felt terrible for a good portion of the day. But after my third nap? I started to feel better.

I asked Ken if he would put henna in my hair - happy anniversary to him, and he said yes. We watched a show after - well, mostly I watched it. It was an episode of The Chosen. A show about the life and times of Jesus. The first episode was interesting, not exactly what I was expecting.


After I was all cleaned up I informed Ken that I wanted to go out. The kids had been fed, so we took some pics and off we went.



I thought I wanted to go downtown to one of our old haunts and walk around so we headed west on the 401. But then I said, let's go to Port Union, so we came off the 401, past Port Union though, and we got turned around and didn't look at a map and ended up heading west again on Kingston road. Then I thought maybe we should get food and then we ended up in front of Jatujak - this awesome Thai place and it was fate. We ordered food, and drove down to the bluffs and ate it in the car in the dark - we couldn't see the lake and it was cold and icy so we didn't walk around! 



But we were together, and that's what is everything. I love my sweet Ken. This year has been nuts, but it's been bearable and enjoyable because of him. Happy 18th Anniversary my love!

No comments: