The province wide lockdown starts tonight at midnight. The direction from the province is to only celebrate Christmas with those in your own household. If you live alone you can chose one other household to associate with.
No McCartney family Christmas this year. And Mom and CJ are together.
Andrew came over in the afternoon and hung out. Ken cooked up a delicious turkey dinner. I helped a little in the kitchen.
The girls had a great day. They had lots of fun gifts under the tree and watching them open their gifts was awesome. We are very blessed.
The girls let Ken and I watch some tv together - undisturbed, so that was fun. We chatted a little with Ben and Suzanne - and other family members in the Bates Household. It was just a lovely relaxing day with a really yummy dinner and a fun visit with Andrew. After dinner we played Cards Against Humanity - family edition and then we said bye to Uncle Andrew and goodnight to Christmas.
I'm grateful for Christmas. I'm grateful for family time and for gift giving and for the gift of my Savior.















No comments:
Post a Comment